A year later, I'm down 76.5lbs and I've lost a ton of inches!!! It's just amazing how things have changed in just one short year!!!
My Stats (roughly since I'm not very good at measuring!)
Here are some things that I'm proud of:
- I went from a size 24/26 in Womens to a size 14/16 in MISSES!!
- My feet have gone from a 7.5/8W to a size 6.5-7 regular!
- I went from a 46D bra to a 38C (not sure how I feel about this one! I'm starting a "New Boobs for T" fundraiser. You're all welcome to contribute!)
- I can sleep on my stomach comfortably and not wake up with my back killing me.
- I can sleep all night without tossing and turning because I can't get comfortable.
- I'm UNDER 200lbs!!!!
- I can get down on the floor with my kids and get up without feeling like my knees are going to pop off.
- I can paint my own piggy toes without needing a defibrulator(sp?) afterwards.
- I can go more than 5 minutes on my elliptical!
- I can easily climb stairs without needing an oxygen mask when I'm through.
- When I see pics of my profile, I don't believe it's me.
- I can curl up on the couch and REALLY curl up in a ball instead of a big lump!
- I haven't had a soda in over a year and I survived.
- I can now say 'no thanks' to donuts and cinnamon rolls (or at least to the WHOLE thing!)
- I'm under 200lbs!!!
- I can go to a restaurant and know I'm not the biggest person in there.
- I'm 36yrs old and I still get looks from men and it's WONDERFUL.
- Relations with the DH is amazing. ;)
- I'm under 200lbs!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm sorry, I will need to post the before and recent pics later! They good collage I made is at the office. :( Sorry guys!
I hope you're well and loving life. I'm still dealing with dialated pouch, but I'm back on the wagon. I got a 2cc fill a few weeks ago, so I'm heading in the right direction again.
Although my journey hasn't been smooth sailing 100% of the time, and I've recently encountered some bumps in the road- I would change my experience with the band for anything. I honestly think my days would be numbered as I was on the fast track to 300lbs. Being only 5'1" (I always thought I was 5'2", so you might notice how I flunctuate in height on here! haha), it wouldn't have been pretty or fun at all.
If anyone stumbles upon this blog because you're considering the surgery, I can't say it enough. GO FOR IT!!!! It will change your life for the better!!!!