Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So now that I'm back...

I must share with you all the fun happenings from planet T.

First off, I'm out of saline. No restriction whatsoever. :(. For the last two weeks I've been having major reflux/ indigestion. Although my original visit with DK wasn't scheduled til this Fri, I knew I couldn't wait that long. I went in last Fri and they found that my pouch had dilated and I was on the verge of a band slip. HOLY SHEEP. Shocking. Thankfully I didn't wait until this week. Anyway, so they removed everything from my band, checked me under the fluoroscope and thank gawd my band went back to where it belongs. I go in in two weeks to check it out. I probably won't get a fill though. :(

I'm scared. It's shocking how quickly we revert to our old ways when given the chance. I said wasnt going to go all stupid and gain back my weight, but what did my dumbass do last night? Bacon cheeseburger & fries for dinner. :(. It sucked too, but I ate it anyway. Even though I went walking last night, as I've been doing every other day, I still feel like crap physically. What's worse is the guilt. I feel horrible. Like I gained 80lbs overnight. Uggh.

So that's that. I'm going to do better. I want to show DK that I'm not a complete failure and I can at least maintain my weight during this time. I just got a bunch of new clothes for my bday and I'll be damned if they're not going to fit in a month!!!!

Here's a pic of moi that i took on Monday. I'm at 185.5 this am (up from 184 yesterday. Dammit)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: