Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm in the 30s

Well, that's missing two little numbers. The 230s that is. I haven't been down there since I was preggo with DD#1 8 yrs ago. WOWZA. Yippy.

Hope you all are doing well. I've been a blogger slacker, as usual. Since school has started, it's been so busy at my house in the evenings. Dinner, homework, bathtime, playtime,chores, bedtime etc.... Heaven forbid if I have anything important to do. For instance, I'm going away this weekend. Another scrapbook retreat!! I'm SOOOO excited to have some T-Time, but have I packed yet???? Nope. I was going to do it this weekend. Too busy. Then I was going to do it last night. Nope. I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat, so I figured going to bed early would do me some good. It did, I feel better, but now I've lost another night.

Why aren't I doing it now?? Good questions. It's almost 10pm and I'm not willing to destroy my bedroom (ie, cover my bed with a crapload of scrappin stuff) just to do maybe an hour of packing before I need to put it all away again so we can go to bed. Aint gonna happen.

So that leaves me tomorrow and Thursday. I'm supposed to leave on Friday morning, but it's looking like Friday afternoon. It's OK. I have some projects in mind so that makes me feel more organized.

CRAFTY CHICKA



I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I have a small semi-business that I do. Besides being a consultant for Close to My Heart, AND having a full-time job, AND raising two kiddos, I also run a boutique specializing in flower clips/headbands/barrettes for babies, handmade gifts for mom & baby, and custom invitations and announcements. I have a FB fan page. Send me an email if you'd like to become a fan! You must be following my blog though! ;) So, those are some projects I have to work on when I'm at my retreat!

DEAD HORSE ALERT



So- I've got a question for my fellow bandsters. When did you really start to notice that you were getting smaller? Also, when did you finally get your 'head into the game'. I know I'm losing, but in my mind, it's not fast enough. Or, it's not showing enough to me, or anyone. I can tell in my pics, but what gets me about that is my clothes; they still freakin fit. I wasn't squeezed into them before either, at least I didn't think I was. I just feel like I'm in this perpetual state of self-sabitage (sp?!).

For instance, I'm convinced that 8lbs loss in two weeks was a miracle from God and it will NEVER happen again. I'm convinced the band is just not working and this weight is going to stay around forever. I feel like I'm going to need to lose 50 effin pounds before anyone will notice on their own. Don't even get me started about losing inches. I haven't checked them recently because the last time I did there was no change. If anything, a few of my body parts got larger. WTF!?!? Oh, and when will my freakin DH notice on HIS OWN without me having to point out that my pants have surprisingly gotten longer on me. MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Yep, I have issues.

I know the horse has been dead for a while, but I'm really disappointed in myself and I only have myself to blame. Uuughhhhhhhhhhhh.

That's it for this evening. I'm going to have some cheese with my whine..... ;)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you aren't happy about the progress. I will give you a virtual hug and good slap in the face to get back on the horse. Have faith....it will happen. Not overnight, and it will take work, but it WILL happen.

    ReplyDelete