Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm not dead, but can I get a WOOT?!?!

WOW- Has it really been almost a week since I posted last? That sounds about right. This time of year it starts to get crazy for me and my family. In the next 7 weeks, we have 8 birthdays in our family! 2 of those 8 are my DH and P1. That makes for a busy (& broke) me.

So as I left you, I was ticked about the lack of graciousness I was being shown from certain individuals. I've since talked to one of them and told them how I felt. I was assured my good deed wasn't in vain, which made me less bitter. I'm still slightly peeved that it was ever an issue, but it is what it is.

Now, for what's been going on with me and the band. He's ROCKING (yes, he's a HE. More on that in another post!). Today was my two week fill appt and I am FREAKIN pleased to announce.....




I





EFFIN'





LOST







8lbs





in







2






weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CAN I GET A WOOT????????????????????????????????????????????


I was hoping for a 3.5lb loss, so I was completely floored when she said I've lost 8lbs in two weeks!!!!! HOW FREAKIN AWESOME IS THAT?!?!? I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! So now I'm stoked to officially know that 1) my scale is 4lbs heavier than DKs, 2) this band IS actually doing something, and 3) I lost 8lbs in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, they were happy with my progress so I didn't get a fill. We (yes, WE) agreed to leave well enough alone and see what happens when I go back in two weeks.

So that's that! I hope you all are well and now I'm off to catch up on your blogs!!!

4 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo!! You're kicking major butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Congrats and WOOT to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is fantastic! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT WOOT!!!! Way to GOOOO!!!! (doing a football cheer for you here - oh, maybe we shouldn't go there...) But, GOOD for YOU!! I am so VERY proud of YOU!!

    And for the record, I vote for "Edward"!

    ReplyDelete