Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy October with a Pic!

I know I'm three days (or four days!?!) late, but humor me!

How's it going, everyone??

I'm still here. Busy as always. The birthdays are still consuming my attention right now. I haven't been on my laptop in weeks. I had strep last week and my oldest had some viral throat infection, my DH has some raging stomach bug that kept him on the throne for four days. EEK!!!!!!!!!! So far, my youngest has been free of any ailments (knock on wood).

I'm FINALLY in the 230s officially, and I'm SOOOO close to the 20s I could reach out and slap it!!!!! I thought I needed an unfil for a week, but on Thursday it suddenly got a little looser. I'm still having trouble getting all my water down because I get full, and then it does that weird drain unclogging gurgle thingy. I think it's the same thing Amy was talking about on her blog a few posts ago. I go see DK on Wednesday and I'm hoping they will leave it alone. I think I might be currently at my sweet spot. Well, the SS for the time being.

Well, I guess I should get going. I'm in the midst of laundry and I hear baby girl in there making noises. It's only a matter of time before her sweet baby jabber turns into full blown WAILS of grumpiness!!!


Here is a pic that was taken about 10 days after I was banded.


Here is a pic, a self portrait if you will, that I took a few days ago. I look like hell, but hell that is almost 30lbs lighter than a few months ago!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awesome weight loss. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can soooo see it in your face! Keep them lbs dropping off. I hope the family gets better soon. My dh has strep now too. :(

    ReplyDelete