Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let's just start over!

Hi, I'm Trinity and I was banded on 6-29-10. I started at 262.5 and as of this morning, I'm at 181. My lowest was 169 for a minute. That was until I slipped my band vomitting while sick- ONCE. Pop. There it went followed by the back pain from drinking water and the intense reflux. I had a complete unfill right before Thanksgiving, and lets just say...MAMA ENJOYED THE HOLIDAYS. Too much, and now I'm paying for it.

Today I have an appt with DK to get another fill. I'm at a 4.4cc now and feel like if you put a horse in front of me, I could and would eat it. I have zero restriction. Sure, I've slowed down, but I can still eat a hamburger. And fries. And maybe even a shake. Mmmmm, shake. I digress.

Here is a comparison shot of me a few weeks after surgery (around 246lbs) and my lowest 169.




I can't believe that's me on the right. I look, normal. Or chunky normal. Not obese. Now that I've gained 11lbs, I feel like the girl on the left. I feel like I've failed. Like I'm going to start climbing up and up and up again. Anyway...so that is me in a nutshell. I will be better about blogging. I missed the support I had, and more importantly, I missed the insights you all have given me with your blogs.


Anyway, Happy New Year and I hope you're all doing great! Wish me luck at my appt today. I'm going to ask for a super fill with a side of wired jaw. ;)

1 comment: