Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to Basics

Who knew that I could be pleasantly full on a half cup of food?!?! Certainly not me.

I've been told I started to develop a second stomach (ie, my esophagus) and that scared the crap out of me. The doc didn't seem that concerned, I mean they didn't even unfill me. Anyway, I'm told to do mushies and shakes for 10 days and then go back to see him next week. I think I've already lost 5lbs and I still have both my arms & both my cats! ;)
I've set up a mini challenge for myself. Be at my goal of 100lbs lost by 6/30. My 2 year bandiversary! So far, I've got 9lbs to go. I woke up this am to 171.5lbs and i need to be at least 162.5lbs.

It's going to be tight. Wouldn't you know it stupid AF decided to visit last night, too. Bitch. So that's where I'm at.

Hope you're all well in bandland!!!
Here is a recent pic of moi...



Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment