Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Band failing???

Since I've been missing from blog land lately, I did a little reading the other day. Looks like some bandsters are having issues with it and are opting for the removal of it and replacing it with the sleeve. I know, from my own personal circle, 5 others with the band. Only 1 has issues every time she gets a fill. The others are doing great....BUT, the longest they've had it is 2yrs. Like me. Is the band showing to have issues long term? Or are people just not changing their habits enough to make & KEEP the band successful?? Your thoughts.

I know with me, I was always trying to eat too much for fear of being hungry. Fear of being hungry. Just those words sound so absurd to me. I haven't missed a meal in my life. Where did this irrational fear come from?? Who knows! What I do know now, that I've learned just this week, I can survive on half a cup of food, twice a day and not be hungry. The band IS doing its job. I'm not trying to work against it...not this week anyway.

I wish everyone the best & even though most of my followers don't even visit anymore (I've been a horrible blogger!) I hope at least one person sees this who might benefit from it. :)

Ps- the scale read 170 today! 7.5lbs to go!


Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment