Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Monday, July 16, 2012

Band Limbo

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here, with an unfilled band.

Knowing I can eat whatever, whenever is very very tempting. I'm trying not to go buck wild with my new found freedom, but it's difficult.

This morning, I was at 175.5. Not devastating, but not in the 160s either. Oh well.

On a happy note, I've been busting my ass nightly doing the Jillian 30 Day Shred video again. 30 days straight. No breaks. Tonight will be day 18 (I think!). My hubby said I'm looking smaller and more toned. Yae!!! I'm trying not to gain this weight back. Even if it's 500^ out, I'm still doing something every day. For now, it's the shred. After I'm done, I'm going to use our Kinect, or our dust-collecting elliptical. :). Just SOMETHING!!!

Thanks for the comment, you know who you are. :). I have come a long way and I'm going to try like hell not to go back to where I was. I like being this size. Sure, I could be smaller, but the emphasis now has shifted. It's gone from trying to lose, to now just trying to maintain.

Maintain. That is my new favorite word. Well, that's it for now. I have my EGD on the 26th. Then I meet with DK on 8/1. Then I learn the fate of my band.

Until then, I hope you're all fabulous!


Love, T

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for follwing my blog!

    And I just have to say - if you're thinking about a revision - DO IT, you WILL NOT regret it!! <3

    Look forward to following your journey :)


    -T (the other T lol)

    ReplyDelete