Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Friday, December 10, 2010

217.5 which translated means Wowza Wowza Wowza

Something just occured to me.  I'm 18.5lbs away from being UNDER 200lbs.  That just blows my brain.  When I started this journey, under 200lbs always seemed like a pipe-dream.  I knew it was there, but it wasn't for me to achieve.  Never in my dreams did I think I could get there so quickly.
 
I have you all to thank.  You'll never know what your encouragment means to me.  Especially from the beginning when I was so frustrated by this thing.  I thought for sure I was going to be the one person the LB didn't help.  You all told me to hang in there and it would just happen one day. 
 
Well friends, that day has come.  It's here.  I'm living in it.  I can't believe it.  I still can't believe it.  I wish I could say that I feel a million times better, but for me, I never really felt BAD being where I was.  Sure, I look better.  I sleep better.  My clothes are smaller.  But I don't feel, by ANY means or stretch of the imagination, like I could run a marathon tomorrow or anything.   That's not happening.  T doesn't run!  Maybe that will change when I'm closer to 150, but right now I'm going to say NAY NAY, my good friends.   As I was saying, it's just nice to know that the weight is gone and hopefully it will stay that way. 
 
BlogBand community, we're going to have another member joining our ranks here shortly!  My brother was just given a surgery date of January 5th and I couldn't be more proud of him!!!!  He's got three kiddos and he needs to be around for them, so I'm praying this surgery will help him achieve his goals like it's done for me.   If you remember, and I'm sure I will remind you, please say a little prayer for my younger bro on 1/5/11.

Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOWZA is right!! You're almost there!! 18.5 pounds is not much at all - you can do this!!

    And Congrats to your brother!! In fact, (((huggggsss))) to BOTH of you!!

    I will keep your brother in my prayers!~

    ReplyDelete