Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Monday, December 20, 2010

Still Trucking

I'm stuffed.

We went out to eat tonight and I think I've eaten more tonight than I have all of last week combined. Half a cheese enchilada. Half a pork tamale. A handful of chips and some guacamole, a few bites of rice and a few bites of beans. Yummmmmmm Everything was wonderful and it felt good AND bad at the same time to be able to indulge for once. These last few weeks, I've been lucky to eat about 2oz of food at a sitting. It must be why I'm averaging like 2-3lbs loss every week. :) That makes me happy, but I can't help to think that I'm losing muscle (since my protein intake is seriously lacking) and/or becoming malnourished. Hmmmm, this is where you lovely people lecture me about the importance of protein.

Go on....


I'm ready.....




I need it......


OK, moving on.

So it's 4 FREAKING DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!! HOLY SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to get off this thing and finish wrapping my presents. When you've been squirreling away crap all year, when you pull it out to finally wrap everything, it hits you like a ton of bricks and you realize you've got too much junk!!!!!

Oh, I think I forgot to mention where I'm at right now, weight wise. This morning the scale read a brilliant 213.5 YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you saw (or maybe you didn't) my sweet P's video below. She's a mess. So cute, but certainly is her mother's daughter. She has my attitude and it's scaring me to death! She has such a little personality and a temper to go along with it. OMG. I shudder to think of life with her as a teenager. Lord have mercy on me!!!!!!!

Speaking of mother-daughter relationships. I'm currently at odds with my own madre. Oh, this blog isn't long enough to go into, but for the most part I have a pretty good relationship with my mother. I'm lucky to have her still around, and I know that. Sometimes she drives me friggen nuts regardless. One of these days I'll need to lament more about it. My mother. She could probably take up an entire month of blog entries from me. Maybe I should do that next month. It IS her bday month, afterall. hahaha

I hear the presents screaming at me (as well as the laundry I need to fold). Nigh-night my pretties!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh TNT, your little one is just so precious! I love the way she throws her things down the stairs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food sounds Delish!!! I hope it didn't cause too much damage. You better get your but in gear and get that crap wrapped. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete