Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pic Post, Dr Appt, Sweet Spot & Sisterhood alert




More progress pics. These are taken every two weeks, and I'm really glad I take these. It's instant motivation boosts to go back and see where I was compared to where I am now. I still have a ways to go, but I can almost see the light. If you squint, maybe you can see it with me!!

So, I had a follow-up with DK on Friday. From 11-3 to 12-3 I'd lost 8.4lbs. Not too shabby. They were happy with my loss, so we opted out of doing another fill. I think I'm already pretty tight as I can barely choke down a hardboiled egg sometimes (but yet other times I can eat almost an entire Arby's beef dip and a few fries. Figure THAT one out!!). Anyway, I asked for a fluoro shot just to make sure I wasn't stretching my pouch. She said it was borderline and I just need to watch my portions and eat more soup. Ummm, I thought soup wasn't a good thing for bandsters since it's almost a slider food?! Anyway, whatever. I'm just going to watch it from now on.

I asked her about the snot and she seemed to think it sounded like a food allergy. I have to call BS on that hypothesis. I'm not allergic to ANY foods (ok, maybe pineapple, but the jury is still out on that one... I digress). I think she's full of crap. I didn't dare mention the OTHER liquid issues since I didn't want to be the topic of dinner party conversations for the next 5 years. :> I just left well enough alone. Took my 8.4lb loss and ran with it.

I think I'm finally at my sweet spot. I'm finally weighing in the teens and it's a BEAUTIFUL thing. Except my clothes are getting embarrassing. Badly. If there are any sisters, petite size 24-26 sisters, send me a note. trinscentsATgmailDOTcom Did I tell you all my newest pair of work slacks from LB are a....

wait for it...



wait for it......





drumroll please.......................................













18s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Did I share that already?!?!? haha can't remember. Yes, I'm wearing 18 slacks. SCORE!!!!!!!!

Well, I hope all is well in your world and you aren't stressing too much over the holidays. Easier said than done. I'm almost done with my shopping. A few odds and ends left to get and then I'll be DONE!! YIPPY!!!

Nigh-night, sweeties!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your transformation is absolutely incredible - you look soooo GREAT!!

    18!!!! WOWOWOWOW!! High Fives - ALL around!! I'm proud of you, Friend!!

    ReplyDelete