Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What is wrong with my nose???

I need some advice here.

When I start eating my meal, whatever it is. My nose starts running like a faucet and/or I start sneezing and need to blow my nose something fierce. This has GOT to be band-related. I'm thinking that my body is making the excess saliva (whatever) to aide the digestion process and most of it comes out my nose as well?!?! Right?!?! OMG, it's SOOOO annoying. Is there anything I can do short of not eating to make it stop???

I go back to see DK for my monthly check-up at the end of the week. Uggghh. I don't think I've had a very good month. Maybe I'll see 5lb loss if I'm lucky.

OK, back to subject of bodily fluids. LEAVE NOW IF YOU'RE SQUEMISH & TMI warning!!!!!!

Soooooo, let's talk cervical mucus. For women who have had fertility issues or just know their bodies really well, we all know we have certain times of the month with increased...errrrrr, fluids VAY DOWN THERE. ;) Now, maybe it's all in my imagination, but the last few months I've noticed some serious ummmmmm, wetness going on. (SORRY- SO TMI!!!!). Could this have ANYTHING to do with my nose issue?!?!?! Before anyone thinks I've got some infection going on...I'm fine. No odor. Just a lot of...well, YOU KNOW. I'm not even super frisky either so it's not like I'm just ovulating or anything. IDK. Very odd.

Anyway, so that concludes my biology questions for today. :)

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea! I am interested to find out what the doctor has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nose runs when I eat. Usually it is my body telling me I'm close to being done.

    As for the lady fluids, I totally know what you mean. But I have no idea what causes it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, no clue. Haven't noticed any extra slime and hoping it doesn't show up any time soon.

    ReplyDelete