Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stretched Pouch???

I think my band and my pouch are toast. :(. I went to see DK yesterday for a fill and in 27 days I had only lost 5lbs. Needless to say I got another fill. She could only do .1cc so now I'm at 6.3cc in a 10cc band. I did fine last night. Had a protein drink and went to bed. Today I had some coffee, a campbells Soup at Hand and some water. When I got home DH was making dinner and he had enough food to feed an army. Taco night. Damn.

I think he forgot about the fill. So, in my weakened state, I decided to have a taco. No problems. Odd. Man, these are really good. I had another. Then baby girl only ate some of hers, so I finished hers. Yes, 2.5 tacos one flipping day after a fill.

Damn

damn


Damn.


Is my pouch too stretched out?? Opinions, anyone?? If it is, can it be unstretched???? One thing I didn't mention is that my fills are done under flouriscope, and the PA didn't say anything about my pouch looking too large.

Any advice??? Words of wisdom?? I feel just awful. Tomorrow I'm only doing liquids if it kills me. Uggghhhh. Help!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry ! Could you have just not reached restriction ?? I can still only compare to my own situation and 3 months out I still havent had a fill and 1/2 cup of food is just starting to be not quite enough... Makes you marvel at the moodiness of the band - perhaps not in a good way! Does your surgeon not ask you to come back for a fill every 2 weeks until you feel no hunger ?? Good Luck, hope it gets better :) Rach.
    Urban Wasteland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days I can eat, some I can't. I feel like everything evens out in the end. You would have some uncomfortable feeling had you done something bad. Good luck with finding out. You will get there soon, you have to be close! If fills are done under flouro, I wouldn't worry. Maybe restriction suits you well and you don't need to "feel" it.

    ReplyDelete