Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I've got Scents & pics!




I've been busy! Yep, you're reading the blog of one of the newest consultants of Scentsy, the wickless candle. If you haven't heard of these, oh let me tell you!!! They are only THEE BEST THING EVER!!! haha I've always been a self-proclaimed candle snob for years. Then a few years ago, my MIL gifted one of the Scentsy systems to me and I was hooked!! Safe around kids & animals, and pretty inexpensive, I was HOOKED!! So last week I signed up! GREATNESS!!! What makes it even better, I got my first recruit 3 days after I signed up! My friend, who was a new customer, fell in love with the product and decided she had to sell it too!! I'm telling you, if have never heard of these and you know no one who sells this stuff, you should contact me!! :) OK, PSA done with!


So to the band. Ugghhh. It's still there. EJ has its moments. Somedays he wants to be super tight and others, he's loosey-goosey. I don't get it! I do know that I'm pretty close to the 2TEENS (OMG, that sounds AWESOME!!), so I've got to keep pushing along.

I've had a few NSVs this week. I decided to go to Kohls to try on some clothes and see what sizes I'm near. After trying on some various outfits, I discoved that I can squeeze my ass into a XL IN THE FREAKIN MISSES SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I GET A WOOT?!?!?!?! Really, they were shirts and I think they were stretchy so they gave some, but still. I'll take it!! In a dress, I tried on a 1X and about died over that too. Girls, I was wearing a just-right bordering on too tight 26 when I started this journey, so to wear a 14-16 is just insane to me. Before my trek to Kohls, I REALLY wanted one of those Prep Coats from Old Navy when they were on sale. When I went online, they only had misses sizes, no big girls. They did have a XXL so I decided to try it. They also had some 'skinny' jeans for dirt cheap in a 22. I took a chance and bought those two. Let's just say, I'm wearing them both tomorrow to work!!! I was SOOOOOOO excited to try them on and have them BOTH fit right out of the box!!!!!

So that's that. Oh, here is my latest comparison pics. I really need to work on standing in the same spot so I look at least the same height in all of them! haha






I hope you're all well, and I will try to be a better blogger/commentor!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, Woot!

    Look at your pictures. You have really made wonderful progress. Congratulations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A double Woot Woot to you! Great NSV - congrats! And I do see a change in each and every picture! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new endeavor. Where can I go to look at the candles to buy? That's great news about the clothes. I started as a 24 and I'm in a 18, so I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!! I'm rocking my skinny jeans now, and to my surprise, they are a little loose! Can't wait to donate them to the S'hood when they get too big!!!

    Bonnie, and anyone else... I invite you to my site www.trinscents.scentsy.us. If you'd like to order direct, you can do so online!! My goal this month is to get 3 new recruits from other states!! Scentsy ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete