Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Monday, November 1, 2010

Rangers, Candy, and November- Oh my

I've been the worst blogger ever. I don't know what the deal is, but when I get home, the last thing I want to do is play on the PC. Normally I'm too busy to log on in the evenings, but tonight I promised I would upload some pics to FB so my family could see the girls in their costumes.

P1 was a woodland fairy and P2 was a cute little ladybug. They both made out like bandits, and mommy has been sampling their candy. I'm so proud of myself. I've only had 2 pieces!! Prior EJ, that would have been multiplied by 20 by now!!!

Speaking of EJ. He's fine. I go in on Wednesday and I think I will get another fill. I've been eating larger quantities, snacking more, and I know I've only lost 5lbs since I was last there. Uggghhh. I went to a support group meeting last Thursday and when I stood on their scale, I was saddened to see that. 5 stinkin pounds. Uggghhh. See, fill STAT!

Rangers. Rangers. Rangers. Stupid Stupid Stupid. Need I say more?!?!

I've kind of lost my motivation. I just feel blah about the whole thing. I'm making poor choices when it comes to food and I'm not exercising. I guess I've just fallen off the wagon and I need to get back on. Now that my busy crazy month is officially over, maybe I will have time to breathe now and prepare for the next hoorah!!

I hope everyone is well. I've read a few blogs, but I'm sorry for not commenting. Bad T, bad. Know I still love you all anyway!

Oh, on the grandpa front. He got moved to rehab now, so he's out of ICU. He's doing better but I think he's got a long road ahead of him. It breaks my heart because I've never seen him sick or frail. Now I'm seeing pics of him and it's so sad. I know he just needs to get his strength back, but it's still hard knowing he's like that. Anyway, just thought I'd share. Thanks for the prayers.

Before I go, I will leave you with a few pics of my girls!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, what great pics of your two Sweet P's. They looked great. I didn't know P2 was a lady bug like my Riley. So cute!

    Oh I lost my motivation also. I'm up 15-16 pounds and I can't get my butt in gear. What is the problem???

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT photos! Thank you for sharing!! And, you'll get back on that bandwagon now that things are settling down...

    ReplyDelete