Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Friday, February 25, 2011

More Pics




Eye-Openers. The left ones were taken almost a month after surgery, 7-23-10. The ones on the right were taken today (as I've labeled). A few days short of 7 months exactly.
This makes me want to cry. I remember taking that pic on the left and thinking I looked decent. I had lost a few pounds, so ya I was heavier, and here I thought I was the shit. OMG. Talk about warped body perception- Where others think they look horrible when they don't, I had the opposite problem. Thinking I looked good when it's SOOO obvious now I didn't. You know how guys use the term 'beer goggles' to describe a girl that looked hotter last night after a few beers than she does now waking up next to him, I totally think I had on thin goggles.
Now I know I'm thinner than I was before, but I'm no longer in that fat denial. I can see the work I still have before me. I just hope that when I do another comparison shot 6mo from now, my skinny girl now will be the fat girl later.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love pictures that show such progress. Awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures 6 months from now.

    ReplyDelete