Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Inspiration

I find it funny that sometimes you find inspiration where you least expect it. What's even funnier is that sometimes, completely random and out of the blue, you are the inspirationer (is that a word?!).

Case in point, I've been reading a few blogs of gals who have had the LB and are showing amazing results. Going back and reading their first few entries was like reading something I would have written. They were where I am now and to see where they are now, it just fills me with HOPE. It gets me thinking that this time next year, I could be 80-100lbs+ lighter than I am now. That thought blows my mind. They've inspired me. Amazingly enough, after I left my first post on a message board, I received a private message from someone who found my posting inspirational to her. Who knew?!? This just goes to show that inspiration is all around you, you just need to pay attention.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that to be one of the most valuable lessons that this blogging world of ours has taught me. You just never know when you can literally...change a life. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete