Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sleep Study, AKA Hoop #1

I knew it would only be a matter of time before I was told to have a sleep study done. I have a grandpa, an uncle, and a brother whom all have sleep apnea so I knew this day would come. The good side is that I'm doing it to get my LB covered by insurance, so it's not totally at random. Still, it's a sleep study. Yippy. Can you sense my joy?

Ugghhhh.

It's this Sunday night. I'm planning on going to work Monday morning, but it depends on how it goes. My mom mentioned something about glue in my hair. Huh, what!?!?! I have a ton of hair. That will NOT be fun if I'm spending my Monday morning picking glue out of my head!

I'm not going to work looking like a crack whore with crazy hair either! I have SOME shame.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the study. Jesse had one done and he was exhausted because they kept waking him up every time he had an apnea episode. He came home at 6:00am and slept for 6 hours after the study. I hope it isn't that rough for you. (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete