Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Question

I have a dilemma and I'd like some input. Please please comment!!

Say you have a group of friends who want to do something nice for one of the friends. We all know the one friend, some are closer than others, but we all know her. Now, if we take a collection and not everyone participates (with no explaination)...here's my dilemma..... should the gift be signed from "everyone" or from just the people that gave the $$$$???????

More than likely, no one will know who signed the card, or how it was signed, but on the off chance she sends personal 'thanks'. KWIM?!?!

I know, I'm probably making this a mountain when it shouldn't be, but I'm a perfectionist that way.

On a happy note, I ordered my daughter's first birthday present today! She's getting a chair (oh, and a kitten!) hahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. I would say sign it from the people that actually partipated sice they are the ones that are a part of "giving" the gift, but that is just me.

    ReplyDelete