Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well, that was quick...

I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is the lab just called with my study results (like a minute after my last entry!) and I DO NOT have obstructive sleep apnea.

The bad news is I DO NOT have obstructive sleep apnea.

I kind of thought that would be my golden ticket for the insurance approval for the surgery. I still have the high MBI and the blood pressure issue working for me (thumbs up: sarcasm), but I thought for sure the apnea would make me a shoe in. Oh well, guess we'll see how that goes.

This Friday I have my psych eval with the therapist. Hope she doesn't find me crazy or I'll really be screwed. :/

1 comment:

  1. Well bummer, the good news turns out to be bad news. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete