Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fear

What are you afraid of??

My fears (some are worse than others):

A lot of pain following the surgery
Gas Pain
Complications from surgery
Complications during healing
Being an emotional mess due to hunger during the two week Optifast plan
Only having liquids for two freakin weeks.
Being an emotional mess after the surgery due to pain and hunger
Not being able to eat Mexican food again or donuts or bread or rice
Not being able to celebrate with others when they celebrate with food
I'm going regret getting the LB, initially.
I'm going to be watched like a hawk at work from the old ladies whom I'm sure already talk about what I eat, regardless. ("You're eating a Healthy Choice meal?! You SHOULD be eating a Lean Cuisine. Tsk tsk")
I'm going to be a bitch to my family when I can't eat what they are eating
I'm going to be throwing up constantly
I'm going to die a premature death despite losing 100+ lbs
I won't lose the weight
I will fail
Having poo issues
I'll be the one that loses the weight, but gains it right back with gusto
Disappointing myself, my husband, my family, my doctors
Losing all the weight, but inside I will still feel like I'm fat
Having too much skin leftover
Looking older
Having the band erode and/or have it be recalled in like 5yrs after having it


I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment