Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Friday, July 16, 2010

Captcha- WTF?!

Isn't that what it's called when you have to type that stupid word to verify that you are a real person before blogspot will let you comment on a blog??

Maybe it's just me (I doubt it), but everytime today when I've tried to leave a comment, I've had to enter that nonsense word like 3 or 4 times. WTH?!!?! Anyone else having that issue?? It tells me that the word is incorrect and I'm like "Ummm, NO." Frustrating. Maybe Blogspot is just feeling special today. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I had that happen a couple of times today, and I was like, UM, NO, doesn't blogger know I won a spelling bee in fifth grade and again in eighth? Duh, I can SPELL. It's one thing I don't doubt about myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had it happen too. I thought I was losing my mind!

    ReplyDelete