Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Friday, July 2, 2010

Had enough fun, now I want this to be over: Bitch Session

Day 4 into bandster hell. I'm over it. I want life back to normal. I want my tummy not to hurt even when sipping water.

I don't want to be constipated anymore.

I want to eat without thinking if I'm getting enough protein or not.

I don't want another protein shake or protein shot. Those things are disgusting.

I'm done with chewable vitamins: multi and calcium. YUCK.

I'm done crushing my nasty, and I can't stress NASTY enough, medicine of mine. That shit burns going down, and did I mention how nasty it is???? I've been mixing it with a shot of juice, but it doesn't mask it enough.

I'm done eating soup, only to be full after two bites.

This full, achy feeling in my tummy is driving me nuts. Is this normal?

I'm tired of not being able to take a deep breath. Is that because of the gas?!? I've been walking and doing that breath blower thingymabob but it's not helping.

I'm pretty sure I'm permanently disfigured where my port is. I have this gouge/indentation thing going on. I'm afraid I'm going to have this two inch dimple in my gut. How nice. Arrrggg.


I'm done. I knew I would feel like this. I just want to cry.

But I'm not. I'm more pissed off at myself for doing this in the first place.
I know it will get better, but I'm done.

OK, bitch session is over. Carry on now folks, nothing to see here. :>

6 comments:

  1. Do not worry... you will go up and down with emotions... please know we have all been there!
    HUGS!

    deflatednotions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling exactly the same way today. I'm whiney. I want to have some energy. I can't get more than 2 bites of jello down. I'm back to no peeing and I was hypoglycemic this morning - yuck yuck and yuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will improve everyday. Try miralax it really helped me with that 1st #2. I have found now, that if you use any splenda, use the one with fiber. It helps! Once the swelling inside goes down, you won't be so restricted. Good luck, you can do this and remember there is a reason, whatever it may be, why you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. today is the start of my fourth day. i am SO SORRY you are feeling so crappy. my first two days i was beyond miserable. i understand the meds thing. to be honest it's my really bad thing i am doing...or rather NOT doing this week. i have not taken any meds at all since wednesday. no vitamins, no calcium, no nothing. i plan on starting today, but i worry about the whole vomiting thing. i have to gag them down on a normal day...much less these cinder block on my chest days when i am feel like i am squeezed in a vice grip with every drink i take.

    i didn't mean for this to turn into MY gripe session...just to let you know that there are tons of us here going through the same thing. just put your feelings out here and let your new friends walk you through it. i KNOW it's going to get better for the BOTH of us. p.s. TX ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs hun! I wish things were easier for you and I do hope it gets better very soon. Still thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wild, and you are going to think I am crazy, but I saw a post of yours on lapbandtalk and thought the username and siggie (haha!) looked familiar and then realized I know you from SK! SMALL WORLD!

    I've not said anything on SK, so I would appreciate it if you didn't either (I quick looked and it doesn't appear you are there much anymore, either.) Feel free to stop by my blog and say hi! Welcome to bandster hell - the good news is it gets better quickly! I promise!

    Oh, and this isn't my username on SK, so you might not recognize me. I had my son in April 2009, but was due in May, so we kinda cross-posted occasionally...

    Would LOVE to hear from you! :)

    ReplyDelete