Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The E Word

E-X-E-R-C-I-S-E


I think I've figured out that's the root of my problems. As much as I would like to blame my weight on my love of food, I think it really has more to do with my lack of exercise. Dammit.

I'm going to conduct a little experiment. Feel free to follow along readers and conduct your own experiment for sh*ts and giggles. I'm going to start moving my ass. GASP. (ya, I'll be gasping all right. Grrrr). My mission is do to something 5 days a week, alternating between walking in the evenings and the elliptical in the mornings M-F. I'm going to try to get my metabolism up and running because it's been on vacation far too long. Party over.

I will update soon and we'll see how much I lose in a week. Or should I make it a month? A 30-Day Challenge?? (I've been known to do these before! I once gave up fastfood for a month. Now THAT was hard.)

Wish me luck. If I keel over from an exercise induced heart attack, it was nice knowing you. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Exercise sucks big green ones, at first. But as you do it, more and more it gets a little easier, you start to need it and pretty soon, it's a habit, not a chore. :D

    Walking is a great way to begin. (Says the dedicated walking girl. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck. I follow along with you.

    ReplyDelete