Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Define 'Bandster Hell' at 4wks out

Is it:

Feeling physical pain in & around some of your incisions?

Eating as usual, anything and everything?

Waiting for your fat clothes to fit looser on you, and, and, you're still waiting?


Watching the scale go up a pound, down a pound, up two pounds, down a pound, up four pounds, down a pound, up a pound, down a pound, etc etc?

Feeling like getting surgery to lose weight was the dumbest idea ever?

Feeling like you're the only person in the world who isn't losing weight despite being banded?

Eating three meals a day, with enough protein and taking all your vitamins and the scale still reflects poorly on you??

If your answers are yes, then I guess I am in Bandster Hell and...

I HATE IT.

8/11/2010 HURRY UP!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm..I'm not really looking forward to this part, but at least I can expect it, unlike some poor people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.... been reading your blog thru RSS... had to laugh about the "why didnt they tell me about the solid foods affecting stomach stitches"!!!! I am 1 week out now.. had a nibble of a soy bar & felt terrible... 2 mins later my surgeons assistant called me to check on my progress & told me all that :D in the nic of time !!
    Good luck !
    Rach.
    http://Urban-Wasteland.com (my lap-band blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep you found it! I hate to say that I may have sent it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Nikki! Not looking forward to that at all.. But, I love reading your blog!! Thank you!

    http://therestofmylifelisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete