Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's that time: Pic post

OK, so you all know how the scale and I have been at war, right? Well, despite that BEE-OTCH giving me a hard time, I think I actually have a NSV to report. Now, the fat chick that is moi will probably say a million reasons why these look the way the look (weight wise), but I'll keep those negative thoughts to myself (errr, I'll probably just save them for another post!)...


TADA




Me on the left was a taken a week ago. Me on the right was taken yesterday. In just a weeks time, could there be such a difference?!? Again, I'll keep my opinions to myself. ;)

4 comments:

  1. i see a difference....you're getting smaller. :) you can really tell in the top pic (your side view). AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a major difference! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see less belly. You are doing great. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see less of you :)

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete