Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Friday, August 20, 2010

Where is T and what is up with this chick?!?!

I've been doing some type of PE all this week!!! Shocking I know!!!!
Monday, I walked for 30min around the 'hood. Tuesday, I took that Zumba ( or zoom-butt as my DH now refers to it). Wednesday, I did the Elli at home, and then last night I went to the gym & worked out for 1.5hrs on various machines! The kicker?? I'm going again tonight!!! Somebody STOP me!!!!! lol. I'm actually liking the free time, the de-stress time, the girl time, and the me-time I'm getting from this!

For someone who would rather walk on hot coals naked while being chased by a pack of wild dogs than exercise, I'm surprised by my new found....uhem.... Dare I say hobby?!?! Trust me, no one could be more surprised then I am about this revelation. It seriously is a major breakthrough for me. After 4 short days, I just feel better. Ya, I'm sore, but I feel less jiggley and flabby. The scale hasn't budged, but I'm ok with it because I know I'm moving...and really that's all I can do!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and giving me the link to yours. I was not following and will definitely try to leave comments as much as I can. Congrats on all the great exercise.

    ReplyDelete