Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tomorrow Fill Day #1

Restriction restriction. What's your definition of that silly word?

I think most people have their own opinion of what it means. Tomorrow I will probably have my own. Well, maybe not tomorrow, hopefully in a week when the band starts working and the scale starts moving. Backwards!

I feel like I've been circling the runway for weeks now and I've finally been given the clearance to land. Good thing, this plane was almost out of fuel. This time in bandster he'll has been less than fabulous and I'm ready for the change. I'm ready to start seeing results and get this show on the road.

A while back I think I mentioned how I heard my dr was pretty aggressive on fills. I was leary of that but now I'm welcoming it!!! Bring it on, DK!!! BRING. IT. ON!!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!! Oh, at last I'll finally find my port! It's still MIA.

3 comments:

  1. Just a small warning... I'm on 3 fills and still dont feel good restriction. Dont get frustrated (says the frustration queen). It's been proven that no matter how "aggressive" the doctor is, it will usually take a few fills to feel "the sweet spot"... I just wish mine was soon. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your fill tomorrow. I can't wait to get my first fill in 2 weeks time. I'm just on mushies but I feel like I'm ready for a fill already.
    Can't wait to hear how it all pans out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!

    I think restriction might be different for different folks. For me, I think I might be done with only one more fill, but we'll see. I've only had one so far. I want to be able to eat about a cup at a sitting, without causing myself pain, and to not be hungry for about 2.5-3 hours between eating. I know some folks want more than that, and seek out a tighter sweet spot that will only allow them to eat 1/2cup or so at a time and longer times between meals.

    Let us know how it goes! My Dr. is considered conservative with his fills, which is fine by me, my next fill will only put me at 5cc, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete