Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Zumba

Took my first class on Tuesday night. Sooooo much fun. Realized just how out of shape I am though. Of course I knew I was, but that just reaffirmed it. Uggghhhhh. It was nice to see all kinds of people in there and know everyone wasn't looking at me thinking bad things. I mean, I'm there, and isn't the gym where us fatties are supposed to be?!?!? That's what I thought!!! So I walked in, didn't pay anymind to the iddy bitty boobie barbies and shook what mama gave me!!! Did I look like an uncoordinated hot mess?!? Probably. But you know what, I'd say only 5% of the people in that class looked like they knew what they were doing! So if you're thinking about going to a Zumba class, just do it!!! Remember, when in doubt... Keep shaking your ass and no one will know the difference!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I big puffy heart Zumba! I miss it so much. I'm going to try to put the squeeze on hubby so he'll at least let me get the video set since right now a gym membership is out of the question. Yes, I look like a bull in a china shop doing it, but it's so fun, I don't care! Not to mention I tend to drop 4 lbs the morning after! :) So shake it baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love Zumba. I went to a free class last night at a lounge on Pensacola beach. I go 3x a week to the gym for my class too. It has really helped me with the weight loss. So glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete