Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thank you

Thanks for the encouraging words, everyone.

To answer some of the questions that have been recently asked...

Yes, I get full, but it's not until I've eaten much more than I think I should probably consume at a sitting. I'm guilty of not measuring out my food. I know, I really need to start. Eyeballing is what got me into this. Last night for dinner I had 2pc of fried flounder (thin pieces), about 6 pcs of fried zucchini with ranch dressing. A small baked potato with cheese & margarine. Fried foods and large portions. DUH.

Yes, I've taken my measurements at the beginning of the liquid diet. Last weekend, I went to LB to have a bra fitting and according to her, my bust size has increased by an inch. SWEET. How's that for salt in the wounds??

Nope, still haven't been able to find my port. I think it's probably a blessing because I'm sure I would constantly be messing with it if I knew. I'll find out soon enough on Wednesday.

Amy- Thanks for pointing out the areas in your blog archives where I sound like you. That makes me feel better and what I need to get through these rough spots.

Thanks other Amy- My sister from another mister. *hugs* hon!!

I'm still hanging in there. Confided yesterday in my DH about what I've been feeling lately. His response "The internet is full of crap, don't believe everything you read." My husband, he's a genius, no?!?! grrrrrr

1 comment:

  1. You will get all of this figured out. Don't get down on yourself. Get a plan in place, stick to the better foods and PLAN out your week. Then you will be less likely to go out for nachos if you already have your meal ready to go. It will still be hard to avoid all the yummy stuff but think skinny thoughts and that will get you through. And Yes, M is a freakin genius!!!

    ReplyDelete