Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Best Birthday EVER!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday! My 6th annual 29th birthday! It's scary to be so close to 30... Cough cough..,,

It was a great day. Hubby took me out to lunch and surprised me with a new Coach bag! Yae! Then, after a scorching nights sleep with no AC, I was greeted with two things when I got home; a cool house AND another Coach bag from my girls!!! YES, he was able to fix it!!!!! Love him!!! And to think I doubted him! (he got lucky!)

Since I have a cold, I didn't feel like going out to dinner. Besides, we are celebrating on Sat with family. Anyway, so I crashed kind of early.

Then this morning, while driving to work, I got the call. Thee CALL!!!

I'm APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting my band on June 29th!!!!!!!! Yae!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! Nervous still, but excited too!!!

So, it was a day late, but I'm still counting the approval as a birthday present! The best one!! :).

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! and Congratulations on your approval!!!
    It'll be here sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome belated birthday gift! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!

    What a terrific gift. The one you wanted most. I am so glad for you. :D

    The Coach bags aren't bad, either... ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

    Here's another birthday gift....you won my giveaway...the book "Fat to Skinny, fast and easy" If you could send me your address at karynlh@xplornet.com, I will get your copy of the book out to you asap.

    thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome woman!!! What a great B-day present. You will be a skinny bitch here soon!!!!

    2 coach bags??? OMG you are so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete