Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's hot in here and I'm sick...Happy Birthday Eve to me!

Our AC unit crapped the bed last night. :( I'm in Texas. It's hot. Damn hot. It's not mid-August hot, but it's getting there.

My DH tried to fix it last night, but there wasn't much he could do in the dark. Then today he was taking the unit apart and playing Mr. Fix It and trying to get it working again. No such luck. Oh, but he's not done with it yet. Oh no silly goat, DH thinks he can still get it working anyway.

Ya, the repair guy is scheduled to come on Friday. Shhhhh, don't say anything. ;)

On Monday I woke up with a scratchy throat. Right now the girls and I are a little congested and my throat hurts. Lovely. Tomorrow it's my bday so what a way to be! Hot, miserable, and sick. YIPPY. But I did make it another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment