Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What is going on???

OK, this isn't band related, kind of.

Everytime I log into this blog, I swear my password changes!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?! I have a few pwords that I use randomly for various sites. Since I've had this blog I've noticed that about 50% of the time when I enter my password, it tells me it's the wrong one. OK, silly me. I think I know what it is and I enter and voila! I'm in. Well, it says that I'm wrong a lot. So last time I made a reference to something that I KNEW I wouldn't forget, and associated it with my password. Well, guess what?! When I entered it just now...IT'S WRONG!! I don't know what is going on, but now I KNOW I'm not crazy. Just irritated. Grrrrr

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I feel your pain. I couldn't get my pin number right on my debit card this Friday and had to have it changed after entering it in wrong 3 times. LOL

    ReplyDelete