Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Surgeon's office called

So my surgeon's office called yesterday to let me know they didn't have my pysch eval or my clearance for surgery letter from my pcp. Grrrrr

The letter: The day after my first consult with the surgeon (Dr.D from now on), I called my pcp (Dr. G) to have them send that letter over to Dr. D's office. Well, Dr. G's nurse said that Dr.D's staff would need to contact them in order to get that letter. Grrr. I called Dr.D's office and left a message for them and I never heard from her again. Well, she's the same one that called yesterday so I informed her that I tried to get that letter but Dr.G's office was waiting on her. Grrrr

She said she would call them. (twiddles thumbs)

Dr.D's also asked if I had my pysch eval and I said yes, and she said she would call Dr.M for that.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm hoping she got all of that sorted out so she can hurry up and submit to my insurance. Doesn't she know I'm ready to be thin???????????

I bought two things yesterday, for the future me. I bought them on clearance! A form fitting sleep shirt, a size large & a tight little black sweater, again a large!!! I'm hoping by December I will be able to wear both of them and not look like a stuffed sausage!! :)

Speaking of which...we had a few family pics taken at my DD's birthday party and BLAH is all I have to say. :(

2 comments:

  1. I am right here with you. Don't these stupid surgeions office people understand that we don't want to wait around on them and that if we submit things we want and expect them to be done yesterday!? Just breathe, it has helped me. Still waiting too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather!! I know, it's so frustrating to be waiting on paperwork! Grrrrr!

    ReplyDelete