Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fat= Younger Looking Me?

As I'm sitting here reading other blogs of other bandees, I've noticed a few things. Some women look much older in their after pics (thin) then in their before (fat) pics and it makes me a little nervous. I'm no spring chicken. In fact, a week from today, I will be 35. GASP. CHOKE. COUGH. (but it's really my 6th annual 29th Birthday, shhhh, don't tell anyone!)

Back to the equation. I know a fat face smoothes out the wrinkles and right now, I'm doing pretty well in that dept...but alas, I am fat. WHAT THE FREAK IS HIDING UNDER THIS FAT?!?!?! That, my friends, is what I'm kind of scared to discover. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to use this as even the slightest reason to talk myself out of the LB, oh no no no, there is no turning back now. This IS happening. I'm just wondering if I'm going to look like a old, skinny hag once the fat has melted away. Uggghhhh.

It doesn't help when I read the blogs of the young 20-something bitches who are now thin and hot little Iddy-Biddy-Boobie-Barbies (my old term for skinny Bs! You heard it here first!) I'm not going to look like them either.

Maybe I'm having a midlife crisis as I approach 35. Maybe I just need to buy a sportscar and get a trophy wife and be done with it. haha Or maybe I'll just have to see about Botox. LOL

On a side note....I'm still waiting on my approval. Haven't heard anything yet, but it hasn't even been a week yet. Next week is when I will start getting nervous.

Nigh Night!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yepper. That fat keeps things all sweet and smooth. I am 45. (Talk about choke-gag!) and have had amazingly smooth skin. But I haven't been fooling myself. I know exactly why I lack crows feet and marionette lines.

    Now that weight is coming off, I see a little deflation in my face. And some fine lines forming that weren't there a few months ago.

    Arrrrgh!

    Thank God for face lifts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with ya! I will also be 35 next week (Friday). I worry if I will be too old for the skin to shrink, but I think that we are still young enough to get awefully SEXY! Don't sweat it. No reason to worry about things that haven't happened yet. I got my approval from insurance in 5 days. I called them though and they faxed the letter. I still have yet to receive the paper letter that they say they cc'd me. Good Luck and Happy Birthday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up woman. Am I an Iddy-Biddy-Boobie-Barbie???

    I think you will be fine once the weight is lost. Just don't get to skinny or get some Botox if you need. I think you will be stunning when you are done, just like you are now - just a fluffy stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete