Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Diarrhea of the Mouth

I'm horrible at keeping huge secrets from my family.

I told my mom, very casually, that I was thinking about getting the LB. Then, on the day I got approved, I told her about it. I couldn't keep it in!!!! Then my grandparents flew in from CA and they came to stay with us for a few days and I shared it with them. THEN, yesterday we went out to celebrate my birthday. My in laws were there and I told them too. Everyone seems to be supportive of my decision, but do I really think they would tell me if they disapproved?! Especially, when it's BLANTALY obvious I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't have the need. KWIM?!

So that's that. I told them and I'm getting more support, so it's all good.

I can't believe that by Christmas, I could be down at least 40lbs. That thought blows my mind. I will be close to the 100s!!!!!! WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!! Until then....

I hope everyone takes a minute to reflect on the service men and women who have made (and are making) the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. :) Have a great Memorial Day and be safe, everyone. :)

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes have that problem when I am excited about something. Everyone knows now and if they disapprove (which it didn't appear that they did) Who cares? It is your body and your choice and you are going to feel better.

    I too can't get over that by Christmas, we will be THINNER! Won't that be nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny. It is so much better to have support and I'm sure your family will be there for you.

    ReplyDelete