Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST, goodbye my sweet...sniff sniff

In approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, LOST will start. The beginning of the end of the show. I'm sad. Since the summer of 2004 (yes, summer since I missed the first season since it was agaist American Idol and I couldn't miss MY AI. Don't fret, I got the first season on DVD and caught up that summer), LOST has captured my attention every Tuesday, then Wednesday, then Tuesdays again ever since. What am I going to do now that it's over??

So how do you think it will end???

Is Jacob evil?
Is the MIB the evil one?
Is this all inside Locke's imagination?
Is it a dream??
Are they all dead and in a sort of purgatory, trying to somehow make up for their awful lives they were living in the past (err, sideways)??


I think the end is going to show us that the key players are really Desmond and Penny. I don't know exactly how, but they both are going to be pivotal to how it ends.

I just hope that it answers some of the main questions we've been asking for quite some time now:

What is MIB's real name?
Why is it that only Hurley sees dead people?
Where is Penny?
Is Sayid really dead?
Same with Sun & Jin?
What do the freaking numbers mean?? (I think it was just their seat numbers on the plane. The first time)
Where is Michael and Walt?
How did Jacob get off the island (to touch each of the other candidates)when he was SO against his brother for even thinking about trying to get off the island?

I know there are more, but those are just some of them!

I'll certainly miss my eye candy every week. James 'Sawyer' Ford. Prrrrrr. :) I'm also going to miss Ben's beady little eyes, coniving and sneaky persona, and his menancing voice. Such a great actor he is!

Anyway, well thank you to JJ Abrahms, the writers, and all of the cast for everything!! It's been a WONDERFUL RIDE, even though I was lost & confused most of the time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment