Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Friday, June 18, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award! Yae me!!



Jenny, over at her blog awarded me The Beautiful Blogger award!! That made me feel EXTRA special today, so thanks a bunch, Jenny!

Now, I guess I need to tell you all 7 unknown facts about yours truly! Then I get to pic 7 others to share the love!! :)

Random Fact #1- When I was little, I wanted to open a shoe store and a Taco Bell in the same building. They were my two loves. Totally true.

Random Fact #2- I absolutely love love LOVE me some Josh Groban. Something about that man just makes me melt. His voice. His charm. His sarcasm. He's husband #2, he just doesn't know it yet. ;)

Random Fact #3- Don't judge me: I know all the words of every song in High School Musical 2 AND 3, and I love them. I listen to them even when my 7yo isn't in the car!!

Random Fact #4- When I was a freshman in HS, I witnessed a homicide while walking home from school, so I had to go down to the station in a cop car and I was interviewed in one of those little bitty rooms that you always see on CSI. Interesting.

Random Fact #5- Somewhere in my old stack of pictures, I have a picture with Angelina Jolie when we were both 14. I paled in comparison even then. Sigh.

Random Fact #6- I'm obsessed with purple and butterflies. If it's purple and has a butterfly, I'm buying it.

Random Fact #7- I sing and have been in many musicals! My dream role is The Narrator in Joseph. When I'm thin, I'm going to audition for that role & I better get it!!!

Now I have to choose 7 other nifty bloggers. Fellow bloggers, I choose you:

Dalia
Heather
Vickie
Jen
Suzi
D
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment