Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Monday, June 21, 2010

Starvation: Day 7

Did you see my weight ticker?!?! Down 11lbs!!! Whooo hooooo!!! I was greeted this morning by a
2







5






1.





5:)


And, I resisted the lasagna!!!!! It was hard since I fed my daughter some and how easy it would have been to sneak a bite!! But that's the thing. It wouldn't have been just one bite. It would have been the bowl. And then another. I've worked too hard to start from the beginning again. To cleanse my body of all the crap again. Nope, not gonna happen!

I'm almost done with this large pre-op hoop!! I'm starting to gather everything for my surgery NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!! To all you banders reading this, do you have any must-haves or words of wisdom?!? TIA!!

I hope everyone had a fab Father's Day!! A week from today I will be less than 24hrs away from my new birthday!! I can't wait!!! Helllooooo shopping!!! Oh, speaking of shopping. I keep these "sisterhood" posts and wondering how that works?!?! I'm only 5'1 so are there any short gals in the hood?!?! :).

1 comment:

  1. Yeah on the weight loss! I am a short sister too!!! I would say one on the things that I enjoyed most right after surgery were the protein shots from walmart. They are a little pricy, but a lot of bang for your buck. A little sweet, but so much protein packed into such a little package a new bandster's dream!

    ReplyDelete