Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Friday, June 18, 2010

Starvation: Day 4

Yesterday was ok. Got hungry around 2-3pm. I mean, chew my arm off hungry. I had a shake and it passed. Before I went home, p2 and I went to the store in preparation for the weekend. I bought some more SF Jello, some SF pudding, some SF popcicles, and some low sodium chicken stock. Yummmmm Yummmm.

I had my first NSV (non-scale victory) this am. A pair of jeans that didn't fit two weeks ago are on my hiney right now! ;). The scale hasnt budged much, but down IS down, right?!? ;)


2






5






4.




5


Can I get a witness?!?! Woot!

4 comments:

  1. Woot!

    Hang in there. It will be over, soon and you will be rocking your band before you know it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey T! I've awarded you with the Beautiful Blogger Award! Go here to check it out! http://hungrygirlsdiary.blogspot.com/2010/06/you-like-me-you-really-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that scale is really moving. That is awesome. I'm sorry you are so food deprived, but it will be all worth it when you are really rocking skinny jeans!!! Woot!!!!

    ReplyDelete