Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just can't do it

I don't know if I told you all about the boy shorts I bought from Old Navy about a month ago and how I was going to use them as a reference tool in my weight loss? Well, yesterday I had DH take some pics of me wearing only them and a sports bra (ala Amy W).


HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS FAT AND JIGGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recommend every fluffy chick out there take some pics of themselves in all their plumppy goodness and see how your perception of yourself changes. Well, of your physical self anyway. Talk about REAL EYE OPENER. WOWZA. However, when I was looking at it, I could visualize the smoking body that is underneath all the excess insulation!!

As much as I would love to share it all with you, I just can't do it.

I'm scared.

Embarrassed.

Ashamed.

Don't want to end up on some undesirable website with everyone making comments.

It's so permanent (in a way) to show the world (ok, not really the world) what I look like behind clothes (and closed doors). KWIM?!

I'll revisit this again when I'm post band and start shredding the pounds. That way, I can always say "Thank God I don't look like THAT anymore. This is the NEW me!!"

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm off to do some grocery shopping for the week. I always wait until Sundays to do it and it's always swamped. Uggghhhh That's what I get for waiting.

Toodles my peeps!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, come on now! I posted my before pictures a couple of weeks ago. I guess I don't give a rat's ass who sees them because I will never look that way again! It is what it is. That will be my past!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe once you've lost the pounds and you see the dramatic difference; you'll be more inclined to post a side by side because you know that will never be you again - only 23 days til the new you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for taking the pictures. :D That is a big step.

    I take all of my "fat pics" when I am alone, with my self timer. I can't bear to ask anyone to take them for me.

    And I certainly can't do a shorts and sports bra pic. Much less post one. It was hard enough posting one with me fully clothed. And if anyone stole it to make fun, I hope that they were punished by falling off over a cliff. ^^ lol

    ReplyDelete