Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Damn, I want a cheeseburger

This whole 'not eating' thing sure is a bitch. I'm hungry. Badly. Since this concludes my first day of not eating, I thought I would jot down a few notes titled...

"What I've learned today..."

Vanilla shakes are tolerable.

Strawberry shakes SUCK.

Wish I had some chocolate, but the office was out. I digress....

Head hunger, I'm learning, is a sneaky little naughty.

I won't wither away if I miss a meal, or 3. (or will I?!? More on that later!)

Stay out of the breakroom at lunch when the masses are coming in with everything from Sonic to KFC (I had a homicidal thought when a co-worker came in with chicken and biscuits for lunch.)

It's HARD to feed your baby her food without wanting to take a nibble, even the spinach.

I have a very sweet DH who called to see how I was holding up, and who didn't eat around me when he got home. LOVE HIM.

I've also learned, if you want to lose weight...just stop eating. I weighed this morning and again when I got home. The scale when I got home read...



2





5





9.





5

So today wasn't a total bust. I was good though. Didn't cheat once. I still have two cats. hahahaha

Wish me luck for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Run, kitties, run!!!

    ;) lol

    Hang in there, sweetie. Yes, the shake diet must suck, but it is just a small part of a whole new, healthier life for you and it is totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I can only imagine how hard it is to go without food. I actually think I would wither away and die if I missed 3 meals, but you are strong and you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete