Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Monday, June 28, 2010

It's the last night of the world...

How did this happen??

No really, June 29th was over a month away. How did we get here, on the eve of this life-changing (for me) event. I just don't get it. It seems like only yesterday I was asking for info about my consult with the surgeon on LBT back in April. And here we are.


June 28th.

9:27pm.

This day went entirely too fast too.

I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm scared. But I know I need to do something. Staying at this weight at this point in my life is bound to have serious consequences sooner than later. I'm still petrified though.

What keeps me afloat is all of the WONDERFUL support I've found via my blog and LBT!!!

Heather- Thank you for always cheering me on with your wonderful comments! Watching others like yourself go before me and live to tell the tale, is a comfort and I can't thank you enough for all your kind words!!

Erika- Thanks for your tell-it-like-it is comments too!! You've made me laugh and remind me of a dear friend I once knew. Thank you.

MrsP- You know I love you, sister from another mister. You've been a part of my life for over two years now and I'm glad you're standing by me on this journey too! If we can make it through infertility, this should be a piece of cake (mmmmm, cake!). LOL

Jen- My newest bud! Sometimes I think people come into your life for a reason, and although we haven't met IRL, I know we're going to be great friends. How can we not?! We're WAY too much alike!!!

Sara- My first friend on LBT. You've encouraged me and kept me going as well!! I thank you for that!!! When it's your turn, you know I'll do the same for you. :)

Karen- We can do it!! I'll be cheering you on here shortly!

To everyone else who's visited, commented, or just blogged about your experiences. Thanks a bunch!! You've all touched me and inspired me. I hope I can return the favor sometime in my path to a healthier me!

Well, I'm out folks!!! My surgery is at 7:30am and I have to be there at the ungodley hour of 5:30am. HOLY CRAP. EEK.

Oh, one thing I don't think I've ever blogged about is this darn surgery being on June 29th. The day of the midnight release of Eclipse, the movie. I'm so bummed I won't be able to hang out with the tweens screaming about Team Edward or Team Jacob (I'm Team E, btw!)tomorrow night, but I'll be there is spirit. Depending on how I feel, I might beg DH to take me during the day on Thurs or Fri. I don't think I could wait much longer!!!! Yae ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Night Night, my peeps!! Thanks for everything. I'll probably report about tomorrow probably on Wednesday. Wish me luck!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! You are going to do fine and I can't wait to read all about it when you get home and rest up a bit.

    I'll be keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers, tomorrow. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful mention. You will be fine today. I will be thinking of you while I am spending time with the screaming teenagers! I can't wait! TEAM EDWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your post and it is 0745 - so you are officially on your way to being a new woman. You are in my prayers right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to do great! Sending you healing vibes. Can't wait to welcome you to Bandland!

    ReplyDelete