Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Saturday, June 5, 2010

JUNE 29th!!!!

I'm GETTING BANDED ON JUNE 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!

Just in case anyone missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUNE 29th!!!!!

The pre-band Hell starts on June 15th, with Band University on June 14th. Good times!

I'm going to be so hungry for those two weeks. I'm really worried. If I go too long without food, I start to get all shakey and weird. Blood sugar drops, I get irritable, and I can't think straight. Uggghhhh. I'm pre-diabetic, but thankfully right now my sugars are staying in the normal-slightly elevated range. After I had P2, I misplaced my glucometer so I haven't been testing. Oh well.

Anyway, JUNE 29th!!!!!!!!!!! 24 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKKKKK

4 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I was banded almost 2 weeks ago. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you!!!! I'm only a couple days behind you for surgery so we can conmiserate together. I too get really shakey and irratable without food so we'll see how this goes. I'm here to support ya chick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am so excited for you! I am on day 10 of my pre-op. I have to say that it gets easier. Somehow too you smell food better than before, but don't really want it too much.

    ReplyDelete