Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 1

Doing ok so far. I've only had two shakes for the day. 3 more to go. I'm starting to feel hunger pains, so I think it's time for another.

I weighed myself this morning.

2




6






2.





5


Looks better that way.

I also took my measurements. I will post them when I get home. It was pretty shocking. But alas, if I was skinny I wouldn't be writing this!

Anyway. I wanted to snap a few pics... Clothed, mind you, for prosperity sake.

Be kind.

2 comments:

  1. Are you starting to get excited? I had all my pre-op lab, x-rays, ekg yesterday. My Doc sent me an information packet on getting ready for surgery - but no where is there any pre-op diet information. I don't know whether to call the office or just be in ignorant bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone for all the comments! I LOVE them!!

    Yes, I'm starting to get excited and I keep repeating to myself "OMG THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING". I still freak out every so often, but I'm focusing on the big picture. It also helps that I have a great support in my family, my friends, and my other friends here!! :)

    ReplyDelete