Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a weekend!!

Got back from my scrapbook retreat about 4:30pm today and my what a weekend it was!! Got only 9 pages done (ya, I take FOREVER. Problem with a perfectionist with ADD! haha). However, I'm pretty proud of those 9 pages. When I get my pics all uploaded, I will post them.

Guess what?! Two of the ladies that I went to the retreat with have had the LB surgery. Oh, these were friends of a friend and I've scrapped with them a few times but didn't know the specifics of their weight loss. So in conversation with the two of them, I confided in them and told them the BIG NEWS. They were happy for me and think that I will do great! Here's hoping!!

When I got home last night (oh, now it's Monday! I was so tired I couldn't finish this last night!) my DH made me dinner. A fat ribeye and some enchiladas, beans, and spanish rice!! I wanted Mexican, but he had already thawed out the steaks, so it was a compromise. I couldn't eat everything, but I tried.


No comments:

Post a Comment