Days since Band and I became One

My Scale

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

W. T. F.

Riddle me this friends....

How the frick does one gain 1.5lbs overnight while on a liquid diet?????? I'm beyond frustrated!!!! Last night I did have a shake right before bed. Do you think that could have messed up the scale?? Idk, I'm just ticked off about. Surely that one tiny bite of lasagna didn't cause this. If I would have known this would happen, I would've eaten the whole damn piece. Grrrr.

It doesn't help that DH had to work overnight last night and right before he left, our AC decided to head south. So it was 83^ in the house last night, he wasn't there to at least try to fix it (again) and it was impossible to sleep. Oh, but when I stopped coughing enough to finally fall asleep, I freakin overslept by an hour!!!! Grrrrrrrr

Thankfully the bosses are out of pocket for the rest of the week and my job is pretty flexible anyway... But still. I hate being late.

On a good note, my Dh just called from the house and he said the AC is working just fine. We'll see if that's the case when it gets to be over 100^ like it's supposed to. It was working fine yesterday morning too, so I guess we just have to wait & see.

Anyway, so that's been my morning. :(. I need a hug. I was in such a hurry this morning, I even forgot my jello. :(. Woe is me. Jk

Just needed to blitch (that's T speak for 'bitch on my blog').

2 comments:

  1. <> I too put on a bit during the liguid diet. I think that my body was losing quickly, then decided it needed to hold on like I was retaining water or something. It will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Heather's comment. Your body just freaked out for a bit but you will be back to losing in no time. I feel for you on the AC thing, that has to be about the worst to try and sleep when the AC isn't working. Sending you cyber hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete